choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Saturday, October 11, 2008I slept at 630pm last night and woke up at 730am. In total, I had 13 hours of sleep. But I still feel so lethargic. 13 hours just aint enough to make up for the lack of sleep for the past 3 days. To think that I need to do OT for the next Sat and Sun too. That means I'll be working 12 days straight alr. The urge to quit is so strong; and that applies to my 2 babes at work too. We even treated ourselves to a good lunch yesterday; cos we know we wont see the daylight for a very long time. HAHAHAS. I should seriously hibernate at home alr. Ample sleep is so precious. YAWNS. ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |